Keeney`s Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeney`s Corner

A current and reflective discussion of cattle breeding from outside the registered mainstream

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reflections from LL ©

Go down 
+38
MVCatt
Larry Leonhardt
Dylan Biggs
GemState
Dan
larkota
Bob H
tc
RedBulls
PBray
R V
jbob
outsidethebox
Lucky_P
slim
Mean Spirit
shilow angus
df
Tom D
MikeJ
Kent Powell
Angus 62
Adam Henson
Hilly
Oldtimer
Double B
trevorgreycattleco
Grassfarmer
Charles
CW
chocolate cow
rross
RobertMac
PatB
Mark Day
EddieM
OAK LANE FARM
MKeeney
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
MKeeney
Admin

Reflections from LL © - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:44 am

Larry Leonhardt wrote:
Reflections from LL © - Page 40 Little-boy-blue-44print
hummm...no one is blowing the horn, maybe the next post will arouse them from their deep sleep..or deep thinking? Smile
here`s a preview from LL...

Kendra also asked herself the burning question "At what point am I no longer able to remain true to my convictions within a system that doesn't value those same convictions?....You know....people who don't question the whys of life sure appear to move through life effortlessly compared to all these "why" questions that we invite."
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeneyscorner.com
Tom D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:58 am

Twentyfour word assignment just before the deadline:

I've got plenty nose to lose,
So I believe I'll risk it.
Happiness is simple Joe,
I'll fry the bacon, you make the biscuits.

TD, always good at contests that nobody else enters.
Back to top Go down
Larry Leonhardt

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:30 pm

Gently snowing on a calm Sunday mornin' just sittin' here thinkin' how my last Sunday's post was a befitting tribute to Dykstar and Mojo in our attempts to make sense out of nonsense.....to cause us to just stop and think. Kendra ( a conscientious teacher with inquisitive psychological and racing thoughts struggling/frustrated with the deceptions in public "systems of education") recently wrote me saying she finds herself aggravated with the amount of time she has lost to just "thinking" about things that rarely change in the end.

Procrastinating is my favorite hobby. When Tom recited the "Little Red Hen" under a different topic likely triggered by the ".....no, not I" in the sketch of Little Boy Blue posted above, the goose and the duck reminded me of the attitude of a growing segment of society towards more and more rules and regulations intended to save us from ourselves......somewhat of an enforced survival of the unfittest system under the guise of compassion......a vital innate human quality to help the helpless.

Kendra asked me "what experience in school brought out my best or worst qualities....was there anything that someone did/could have presented during the school years that would have supported/accelerated my journey?"

Its been quite some time since I thought about my ingrained childhood school experiences Wondering how others might answer Kendra, I decided to bring her question(s) out publicly on this open philosophical forum for any other opinions. Reflecting beyond the basic three "R's", I suppose my school days and post school journey were more about how the subtle but accumulative impact of nurture can override our own inherent nature that brings out our best or worst qualities. These include the "R's" of Responsibility, Right from Rwrong, Religion, Reason, Reality, Reward, Rhetorical questions and the Reverting Rhythms of life. I must confess that a primary part of my journey was influenced by one two, buckle my shoe, three four, close the door, five six, pick up sticks, seven eight, lay them straight, nine ten, you BIG fat hen.

Kendra also asked herself the burning question "At what point am I no longer able to remain true to my convictions within a system that doesn't value those same convictions?....You know....people who don't question the whys of life sure appear to move through life effortlessly compared to all these "why" questions that we invite."

Perhaps what could be presented during our school years is to spend alot more time on the basic fundamentals debating the "whats and whyfors" of the other "R's" as we apply them to each of our own different interests in life. Why did Tom sign off with "reverting back to the pure nursery rhymes of the good old days?" What have we lost in a "use it or lose it" system? Why did the cows eat the Crow's corn while Little Boy Blue sleeps, what did his horn represent? And why did Little Bo Beep lose her sheep while she was asleep, it was no joke when she awoke wondereing why their tails were all hung on a tree to dry, expecting their tails to still be wagging behind them, unable to reattach them.....why did a farmers wife cut off the tails of the 3 blind mice with a carving knife ?

With an abundance of Foxxy Loxxys in this world, I can understand Kendra's interest in psychology . Perhaps the version illustrated on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYgOFqpRIlA of Henny Penny, also known as Chicken Little, should be required viewing by beef producers as a forewarning. Thinking about things that rarely change in the end, I suppose a Bootheel version could be Little Miss Muff sat on her duff eating her turds and whey as the espieders scared everyone away........but if the Crow learned not to be scared of the harmless straw man, Kendra could utiliize "curiosity" and change the nursery rhyme to....

Reflections from LL © - Page 40 Little_Miss_Muffet_1940_poster

Jack and DV planted their magic beans, why did DV and Jack end up choppin down their giant beanstalk? During the border wars, why did D. Biggs with spotted Piggs need to explain why the big piggy goes to market, the 2nd piggy stays home, the 3rd piggy gets roast beef, the 4th piggy gets none and the last little piggy went wee, wee, wee, all the way home mumbling something about Foxxy Loxxy's cluck hens.

Reflections from LL © - Page 40 Pig_roastbeef

Kendra despises intentional deception so one of the alternative accumulative reverting rhythms of life is the "R" of Revolution. Given the choice, could/should Kendra focus her presentations more on the basic fundamentals to reduce the conformity of deception in her struggles without the need to open a private school ......or not? It quickly became evident from my accumulation of Reality that nurture could not override Foxxy Loxxy's inherent natural appetite for chickens nor prevent man from evolving into a PIGG

Reflections from LL © - Page 40 Evolution-of-man-E-

Consequently, to find a new private world, DYKSTAR nd MOJO with CC WEST tagging along are off in their Taurus spaceship

Reflections from LL © - Page 40 Zodiac_signs_taurus_004080_

Escaping from Rumplestiltskin's black hole of gravity suckin' everyone in

Reflections from LL © - Page 40 Original

With the aid of a powerful boost by a Winston 100 sized huff and puff from the smokin' black CROW claimin' to have discovered the formula to make a goose lay golden eggs for all of the downtrodden

Reflections from LL © - Page 40 LLasseatedcrow

From tiny acorns great oaks grow, three blind ravens are now busy in space exploring the magnetic positive and negative forces on the particles in our spinning galaxy. Reporting back to Fesue's mission control room on a regular basis, DV will continue to interpret their caws with visual illustrations for Little Kendra's Coloring Book as they pass by Venus and Mars on their way to the planet of Granite.

LL thinkin' the similar position of Rumpy and the Crow is the result of functional selection for a similar endpoint with a more realistic, less deceptive approach......in the vicinity of helping Kendra extract the common scents out of all this nonsense.
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:12 am

"At what point am I no longer able to remain true to my convictions within a system that doesn't value those same convictions?....You know....people who don't question the whys of life sure appear to move through life effortlessly compared to all these "why" questions that we invite."
Kendra, bad news...worse for John...I doubt you can be happy remaining true to your convictions in a system that doesn`t value those convictions; you have to start a school so those with the same convictions can associate, re-inforce, and expand on those convictions...convictions must lead to action to remain happy; you can`t cling to the past while building a new future and not be torn between the two...conviction without courage is fairly useless...
of course, you can stay in the system and try and change that system rather than compete by building a new system; but that usually only results in a cop out; a t-post to the head of the ingrained system is not a thorn in the side; just a briar in the finger; they can be plucked out and disinfected with hardly a notice...
it takes a better system producing better results to compete with the ingrained system...compete and conquer are not the same...it will always be necessary to co-exist with stupidity; but must one co-operate with it or be dominated by it ?
Back to top Go down
Bob H

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:02 am

A fellow once told me that the only thing that we have in this life is our own integrity. I believe that is true but we can also have the spirit of Christ in us if we choose to believe. With those 2 things life is realy enjoyable to me.

Bob H Hammett America
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:41 am

Bob H wrote:
A fellow once told me that the only thing that we have in this life is our own integrity. I believe that is true but we can also have the spirit of Christ in us if we choose to believe. With those 2 things life is realy enjoyable to me.

Bob H Hammett America
Bob,
I have to be extremely tolerant of mis-guided cattle breeders; otherwise, my past would destroy my current happiness Smile many people, just like cattle, can`t escape their genes...everything, even cattle breeding, finally comes back to human nature...emphasis on human Smile
We who think we know better; must do better to demonstrate our better way...you can never cast into the deep while anchored to the safety of the shore... Smile
Back to top Go down
Bob H

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:54 am

Mike I agree that we must do better but all the while remember that we don't have to anchored to the shore but we must remain Anchored or the rest is just stuff.
If we use our integrity to move forward all will be fine. Bob H
Back to top Go down
shilow angus

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:01 am

Bob H wrote:

Bob H Hammett America

Thanks Bob....Thats good stuff

Tom G
Back to top Go down
Tom D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:32 am

I have no scripture to support this, but a lesson I've learned is don't stay up til 2 am drinking with vikings when you have a potload of feeders coming in at 6:30.

TD, around the universe and back with the crow, doing a controlled crash landing into fresh, pure snow.
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:37 am

Tom D wrote:
I have no scripture to support this, but a lesson I've learned is don't stay up til 2 am drinking with vikings when you have a potload of feeders coming in at 6:30.

TD, around the universe and back with the crow, doing a controlled crash landing into fresh, pure snow.
Let your moderation be known unto all men...could that be "stuck in the middle, all alone"? Smile
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:39 am

Psychiatry students were in their Emotional Extremes class.

"Let's set some parameters," the professor said. "What's the
opposite of joy?" he asked one student.
"Sadness," he replied.

"The opposite of depression?" he asked another student.
"Elation," he replied.

"The opposite of woe?" the prof asked a young woman from
Texas.
The Texan replied, "Sir, I believe that would be giddyup."

Back to top Go down
Kent Powell

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:06 pm

Ephesians 5:18
And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

Tom D wrote:

Back to top Go down
http://powellangus.com
shilow angus

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:33 pm

If the last post's by Tom D,Mike and Keystone don't make you smile have someone check your pulse.
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:10 am

shilow angus wrote:
If the last post's by Tom D,Mike and Keystone don't make you smile have someone check your pulse.
Tom,
remember I might break out singing Me and Julio, down at the School yard, at anytime rather than scripture...
"Well, I'm on my way
I don't know where I'm going
But I'm on my way
I'm takin my time but I don't know where"

since it seems very fitting for linebreeders going where no one has gone before... Smile

but then Tomas Merton prayed
MY LORD GOD, I have no idea where I am going. I do not see the road ahead of me. I cannot know for certain where it will end. Nor do I really know myself, and the fact that I think I am following your will does not mean that I am actually doing so. But I believe that the desire to please you does in fact please you. And I hope I have that desire in all that I am doing. I hope that I will never do anything apart from that desire. And I know that if I do this you will lead me by the right road, though I may know nothing about it. Therefore I will trust you always though I may seem to be lost and in the shadow of death. I will not fear, for you are ever with me, and you will never leave me to face my perils alone.

- Thomas Merton, "Thoughts in Solitude"
©️ Abbey of Gethsemani

seems pretty fitting as well ...as we make sure Jack Horner always pulls out a plumb and never a sour cherry...

Little Jack Horner
Sat in the corner,
Eating a Christmas pie;
He put in his thumb,
And pulled out a plum,
And said 'What a good boy am I

there`s a lot of cowpies out there with cherries, plumbs, raspberries, and green blackberries mixed together...

Back to top Go down
outsidethebox

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:30 am

Let's get something very clear here: You can have every "Holy Book" ever written memorized forward and backward....we (still) know nothing about God.
Back to top Go down
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:15 am

Larry Leonhardt wrote:
Gently snowing on a calm Sunday mornin' just sittin' here thinkin' how my last Sunday's post was a befitting tribute to Dykstar and Mojo in our attempts to make sense out of nonsense.....to cause us to just stop and think. Kendra ( a conscientious teacher with inquisitive psychological and racing thoughts struggling/frustrated with the deceptions in public "systems of education") recently wrote me saying she finds herself aggravated with the amount of time she has lost to just "thinking" about things that rarely change in the end.

Procrastinating is my favorite hobby. When Tom recited the "Little Red Hen" under a different topic likely triggered by the ".....no, not I" in the sketch of Little Boy Blue posted above, the goose and the duck reminded me of the attitude of a growing segment of society towards more and more rules and regulations intended to save us from ourselves......somewhat of an enforced survival of the unfittest system under the guise of compassion......a vital innate human quality to help the helpless.

Kendra asked me "what experience in school brought out my best or worst qualities....was there anything that someone did/could have presented during the school years that would have supported/accelerated my journey?"

Its been quite some time since I thought about my ingrained childhood school experiences Wondering how others might answer Kendra, I decided to bring her question(s) out publicly on this open philosophical forum for any other opinions. Reflecting beyond the basic three "R's", I suppose my school days and post school journey were more about how the subtle but accumulative impact of nurture can override our own inherent nature that brings out our best or worst qualities. These include the "R's" of Responsibility, Right from Rwrong, Religion, Reason, Reality, Reward, Rhetorical questions and the Reverting Rhythms of life. I must confess that a primary part of my journey was influenced by one two, buckle my shoe, three four, close the door, five six, pick up sticks, seven eight, lay them straight, nine ten, you BIG fat hen.

Perhaps what could be presented during our school years is to spend alot more time on the basic fundamentals debating the "whats and whyfors" of the other "R's" as we apply them to each of our own different interests in life. Why did Tom sign off with "reverting back to the pure nursery rhymes of the good old days?" What have we lost in a "use it or lose it" system? Why did the cows eat the Crow's corn while Little Boy Blue sleeps, what did his horn represent? And why did Little Bo Beep lose her sheep while she was asleep, it was no joke when she awoke wondereing why their tails were all hung on a tree to dry, expecting their tails to still be wagging behind them, unable to reattach them.....why did a farmers wife cut off the tails of the 3 blind mice with a carving knife ?

With an abundance of Foxxy Loxxys in this world, I can understand Kendra's interest in psychology . Perhaps the version illustrated on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYgOFqpRIlA of Henny Penny, also known as Chicken Little, should be required viewing by beef producers as a forewarning. Thinking about things that rarely change in the end, I suppose a Bootheel version could be Little Miss Muff sat on her duff eating her turds and whey as the espieders scared everyone away........but if the Crow learned not to be scared of the harmless straw man, Kendra could utiliize "curiosity" and change the nursery rhyme to....

Reflections from LL © - Page 40 Little_Miss_Muffet_1940_poster

Jack and DV planted their magic beans, why did DV and Jack end up choppin down their giant beanstalk? During the border wars, why did D. Biggs with spotted Piggs need to explain why the big piggy goes to market, the 2nd piggy stays home, the 3rd piggy gets roast beef, the 4th piggy gets none and the last little piggy went wee, wee, wee, all the way home mumbling something about Foxxy Loxxy's cluck hens.

Reflections from LL © - Page 40 Pig_roastbeef

Kendra despises intentional deception so one of the alternative accumulative reverting rhythms of life is the "R" of Revolution. Given the choice, could/should Kendra focus her presentations more on the basic fundamentals to reduce the conformity of deception in her struggles without the need to open a private school ......or not? It quickly became evident from my accumulation of Reality that nurture could not override Foxxy Loxxy's inherent natural appetite for chickens nor prevent man from evolving into a PIGG

Reflections from LL © - Page 40 Evolution-of-man-E-

Consequently, to find a new private world, DYKSTAR nd MOJO with CC WEST tagging along are off in their Taurus spaceship

Reflections from LL © - Page 40 Zodiac_signs_taurus_004080_

Escaping from Rumplestiltskin's black hole of gravity suckin' everyone in

Reflections from LL © - Page 40 Original

With the aid of a powerful boost by a Winston 100 sized huff and puff from the smokin' black CROW claimin' to have discovered the formula to make a goose lay golden eggs for all of the downtrodden

Reflections from LL © - Page 40 LLasseatedcrow

From tiny acorns great oaks grow, three blind ravens are now busy in space exploring the magnetic positive and negative forces on the particles in our spinning galaxy. Reporting back to Fesue's mission control room on a regular basis, DV will continue to interpret their caws with visual illustrations for Little Kendra's Coloring Book as they pass by Venus and Mars on their way to the planet of Granite.

LL thinkin' the similar position of Rumpy and the Crow is the result of functional selection for a similar endpoint with a more realistic, less deceptive approach......in the vicinity of helping Kendra extract the common scents out of all this nonsense.

The good old days... notable that many nursery rhymes stem from times of persecution and death, the three blind mice believed by their faith they would live happily ever after being planted in Contrary Mary’s garden.

I would think from my childhood experiences, that it would be next to imposable to pin point certain positive or negatives and there random affects on children as shaped by their unique interpretations.

However teaching fundamental principles base in our current and sometimes crude reality would be much more constructive then current politically correct fantasy.

As a parent I want to be there for my kids, but if they are relying on me to never do them wrong and always be there when they need me, I will fail them. As hard as it is for my pride to admit, the quicker I’m replaced by their own faith that transcends mortal life and removes what I can do, right and wrong, that has to be the focus to fulfill their peace with enough in the present and on to happily ever after, by removing motivation based on fear while giving perspective on material wealth.

Did Jack ever regret chopping down the bean stock; did Foxxy Loxxy ever get hungry again?

DYKSTAR and MOJO with CC WEST may want Xzibit to pimp their ride Cool

Can the three bind ravens find inner peace against the centrifugal force of a spinning Galaxy scratch

There is hope if Humpty Alexander Dumpty can pull himself together again cheers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsk2fr_c9-Q&feature=feedu
Back to top Go down
Bob H

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:54 am

Quote :
From Outsidethebox;
Let's get something very clear here: You can have every "Holy Book" ever written memorized forward and backward....we (still) know nothing about God.[justify]

For the first 40 years of my life I had allot of the same thoughts, for the last 14 years I have made a conscious decision to believe that there is a God and that Christ died for my sins so that I could live and be free.

Psalm 46:10, Be still and know that I am God

Bob H Hammett Idaho
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:33 pm

while I patiently wait for next collaborative post from the primary architect and artist of this thread; just the discussion of which has me excited and has enlightened me {a quote from the artist..." Artistry is much like selling cattle. In the end you're always selling disappointment"}, I will share the most spiritual thought I`ve dealt with recently; this thought from the architect...
what a mess the world would be if we lived forever...
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:53 pm

thought over the past week about Falloon`s comment that if you are using the same bull this year that you used last year that you can`t be making progress...certainly, if change is the goal, very true... and I thought maybe even that was true if you were stabalizing a type...BUT, if prepotency of a type is a goal, you may well be using the same bull you used 5 years ago ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:36 pm

MKeeney wrote:
thought over the past week about Falloon`s comment that if you are using the same bull this year that you used last year that you can`t be making progress...certainly, if change is the goal, very true... and I thought maybe even that was true if you were stabalizing a type...BUT, if prepotency of a type is a goal, you may well be using the same bull you used 5 years ago ???

So this year the bull is out of a 8 year old cow, and next year an 11 year old. Progress? I think not, just changey, progressy, markety stuff, in a tidy new package, that may actually have some integrity. But then again, change is always good. Newer is always better. This years calves are always the best. Yours are never as good as mine. His are never as good as yours. Type never means as much as hype.

Bootheel, always never right

Back to top Go down
Bob H

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:26 pm

It appears to me that it depends on what your goals are. If your goals are to be sustainable then why would you not use the bulls that have given you the best females until they cannot give you anymore. If your goals are to reach for the stars every year then change as often as you like and remember that you harvest what you have sown. Around this outfit change will be awful slow and sustainable. Bob H
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Bob H wrote:
It appears to me that it depends on what your goals are. If your goals are to be sustainable then why would you not use the bulls that have given you the best females until they cannot give you anymore. If your goals are to reach for the stars every year then change as often as you like and remember that you harvest what you have sown. Around this outfit change will be awful slow and sustainable. Bob H

Hey Bob, Merry Christmas. I think we said the same thing, yours was just clear and precise without the muddled mess of a mind, muddying the Reflective Pool.

Thanks

Bootheel
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Bootheel wrote:
Bob H wrote:

Hey Bob, Merry Christmas. I think we said the same thing, yours was just clear and precise without the muddled mess of a mind, muddying the Reflective Pool.

Thanks

Bootheel

Type never means as much as hype

profound Smile

Back to top Go down
Dylan Biggs

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:17 am

MKeeney wrote:
thought over the past week about Falloon`s comment that if you are using the same bull this year that you used last year that you can`t be making progress..

I think of progress more like being so satisified with a bulls progeny that I use him as many years as possible.

More like the demonstration of results worth duplicating, and being able to do so.

How much is realistic to ask?

What is more likely, biological constraints, or mutation dependent progress?

The cow that can get through the winter on snowballs and rabbit turds is probably a futile attempt at evolution.

It may make more sense to switch to raising bison, or perhaps musk ox, cattle have an evolutionary handicap that is unlikely to be made up.

Quote:
From Outsidethebox;
"Let's get something very clear here: You can have every "Holy Book" ever written memorized forward and backward....we (still) know nothing about God.", reminded me of this Thomas Aquinas quote that I heard many years ago, "one knows God only when knowing God trancends and is altogehter beyond whatever can be thought or said of God."

Back to top Go down
Dylan Biggs

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:20 am

MKeeney wrote:
Bootheel wrote:
Bob H wrote:

Thanks

Bootheel

Type never means as much as hype

profound Smile

Smile Smile

Bootheel, can I use it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reflections from LL ©   Reflections from LL © - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reflections from LL ©
Page 40 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next