Keeney`s Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeney`s Corner

A current and reflective discussion of cattle breeding from outside the registered mainstream

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 Questions - Parasite Control

Go down 
+5
Kent Powell
EddieM
RobertMac
MKeeney
df
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tom D
Admin

2 Questions - Parasite Control - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions - Parasite Control   2 Questions - Parasite Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:44 am

Awesome pictures, thank you for posting them.
Back to top Go down
RobertMac

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions - Parasite Control   2 Questions - Parasite Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:49 am

Dylan, got a world of respect for you folks up North..old thin blooded Southern like me would just fall over and give up in your -40C.
Great pictures...that's the way I like to enjoy snow...looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Biggs

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions - Parasite Control   2 Questions - Parasite Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:21 pm

RobertMac wrote:
Dylan, got a world of respect for you folks up North..old thin blooded Southern like me would just fall over and give up in your -40C.
Great pictures...that's the way I like to enjoy snow...looking at it.
Very Happy Very Happy

How went the dormant season there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions - Parasite Control   2 Questions - Parasite Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:08 pm

Hey Dylan, I have some solid white Border pups, you could really impress folks, thinking you was just a Pied Piper of cows, them following along with an invisible dog in the snow.......might not work if the cows couldn't see the dog though, aw well, there is some with spots too.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Biggs

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions - Parasite Control   2 Questions - Parasite Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Bootheel wrote:
Hey Dylan, I have some solid white Border pups, you could really impress folks, thinking you was just a Pied Piper of cows, them following along with an invisible dog in the snow.......might not work if the cows couldn't see the dog though, aw well, there is some with spots too.

COOOL! Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lets see some pics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions - Parasite Control   2 Questions - Parasite Control - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Questions - Parasite Control
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2