Keeney`s Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeney`s Corner

A current and reflective discussion of cattle breeding from outside the registered mainstream

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dairy Cattle Breeding

Go down 
+2
EddieM
df
6 posters
AuthorMessage
df

Dairy Cattle Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Dairy Cattle Breeding   Dairy Cattle Breeding I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:36 am

"Tho I cannot fully state, I firmly believe Toy Story is the result of how the documented data system is suppose to work...end product to conception. I do question how the genetics will be mated for the next generation to stabalize production increases prior to continued advancement"

I am a little confused by J Reut comment. Can somebody explain "stabalize production increases"?
Back to top Go down
EddieM

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Cattle Breeding   Dairy Cattle Breeding I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:22 pm

I think he is trying to say that Toy Story is soft sided.
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Cattle Breeding   Dairy Cattle Breeding I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:23 pm

EddieM wrote:
I think he is trying to say that Toy Story is soft sided.

maybe the best response yet on the subject...the lead poster makes little sense to me; Lloyd Bingham makes plenty...got a kick out of Pat introducing him to LL...Lloyd owned Beauigan...but Shoshone fell out of favor with him over time, and now as he inbreeds hos own more closely, I gather he might be better understanding why...
and yeah, I am taunting Lloyd Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.keeneyscorner.com
PatB

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Cattle Breeding   Dairy Cattle Breeding I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:50 am

With luck Loyd will share his insight into linebreeding with us.
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Cattle Breeding   Dairy Cattle Breeding I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:44 am

PatB wrote:

I`ve made Lloyd, who`s a good guy it seems, a little mad during some of my mis-adventures antagonizing the Jimmers...the greatest insight into linebreeding comes from doing it; and it also provides the greatest insight into your cattle...
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeneyscorner.com
Kent Powell

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Cattle Breeding   Dairy Cattle Breeding I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:37 am

df wrote:
"Tho I cannot fully state, I firmly believe Toy Story is the result of how the documented data system is suppose to work...end product to conception. I do question how the genetics will be mated for the next generation to stabalize production increases prior to continued advancement"

I am a little confused by J Reut comment. Can somebody explain "stabalize production increases"?

Ask him to come over and talk about it!
Back to top Go down
http://powellangus.com
Danny Miller

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Cattle Breeding   Dairy Cattle Breeding I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:19 pm

MKeeney wrote:
PatB wrote:

I`ve made Lloyd, who`s a good guy it seems, a little mad during some of my mis-adventures antagonizing the Jimmers...the greatest insight into linebreeding comes from doing it; and it also provides the greatest insight into your cattle...
How very true!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jmsvictordomino.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Cattle Breeding   Dairy Cattle Breeding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dairy Cattle Breeding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeney`s Corner :: Breeding Philosophies :: Breeding Philosophies-
Jump to: