Keeney`s Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeney`s Corner

A current and reflective discussion of cattle breeding from outside the registered mainstream

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another new guy

Go down 
+18
outsidethebox
moemantha
larkota
Bob H
Grassfarmer
Hilly
Danny Miller
jonken
Kent Powell
MVCatt
df
Angus 62
Gus
EddieM
tulip
Dylan Biggs
MKeeney
Will
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
pukerimu

Another new guy - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new guy   Another new guy - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:14 am

Hmmmmm ...... never been to Alberqerque but I hear it is pretty nice there this time of year? Question If you think I was confused before I am totally buggered now - I think I am going to stay up here (or down here Very Happy ) in the Mountains and keep my opinions to myself - glad not to have used the bull though - he has cost plenty of people plenty of money in genetic testing - stand behind what we believe - the misuse of EBV's is damaging the NZ Angus herd - I guess the other breeds are waiting in the wings to tout their cattle to put stature and constitution back into the country's cow herd - cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.mtmableangus.co.nz
outsidethebox

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy   Another new guy - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:42 am

pukerimu wrote:
Hmmmmm ...... never been to Alberqerque but I hear it is pretty nice there this time of year? Question If you think I was confused before I am totally buggered now - I think I am going to stay up here (or down here Very Happy ) in the Mountains and keep my opinions to myself - glad not to have used the bull though - he has cost plenty of people plenty of money in genetic testing - stand behind what we believe - the misuse of EBV's is damaging the NZ Angus herd - I guess the other breeds are waiting in the wings to tout their cattle to put stature and constitution back into the country's cow herd - cheers

Sir, you are most welcome to share your opinions. But be prepared to be corrected when you demonstrate a lack of knowledge/understanding. In this regard, one of the purposes of inbreeding is to reveal and correct the negatives.
Back to top Go down
Will

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy   Another new guy - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:10 am

How do you correct the negatives?
Back to top Go down
EddieM

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy   Another new guy - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:30 am

Will wrote:

Eat 'em.
Back to top Go down
PatB

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy   Another new guy - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:42 am

EddieM wrote:
Will wrote:

Eat 'em.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
jonken

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy   Another new guy - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:09 am

Will wrote:
Jonken, I take that to mean Elly the Elephant needs a bigger basket! Why limit yourself with a basket to small?

In my search for Waldo I lost Will and am in hopes that you sons of bastards did not hang him next too Jack's famous tree in the windmill .
Jon , Not needing wind , but water from the mill .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new guy   Another new guy - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another new guy
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeney`s Corner :: Breeding Philosophies :: Breeding Philosophies-
Jump to: