Keeney`s Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeney`s Corner

A current and reflective discussion of cattle breeding from outside the registered mainstream

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nindooinbah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kent Powell

Nindooinbah Empty
PostSubject: Nindooinbah   Nindooinbah I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Back to top Go down
http://powellangus.com
AlaBill

Nindooinbah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nindooinbah   Nindooinbah I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:25 am

There is another article in the February Beef Magazine about what's going on in South America regarding cattle.

Here is a brief quote...

Quote :
Dave Patterson, MU professor of animal science, has been in Brazil twice in recent years, serving on beef educational programs. He also hosts beef producers and students from Brazil. “The energy in agriculture in Brazil is unbelievable and the bright young people being attracted to careers in agriculture are impressive,” Patterson says.

In fact, Brazilian beef associates tell Patterson that 40% of the available lending capital in the nation is earmarked for animal protein production.

I tried to post a link to the whole article but I cannot until I have been here 7 days. Just google the article for the full read.

Brazil Is Using Reproductive Technology To Leapfrog The U.S.

Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

Nindooinbah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nindooinbah   Nindooinbah I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:18 am

poor old Dave Patterson...as clueless in MO as he was in KY...and now headed to Brazil with his "superior genes" in a straw and his "fertility" in a drug bottle ...ADVANTAGE TRU-LINE Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeneyscorner.com
Kent Powell

Nindooinbah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nindooinbah   Nindooinbah I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:20 am

Earmarked lending doesn't ring of freedom or capitalism.

AlaBill wrote:
There is another article in the February Beef Magazine about what's going on in South America regarding cattle.

Here is a brief quote...

Quote :
Dave Patterson, MU professor of animal science, has been in Brazil twice in recent years, serving on beef educational programs. He also hosts beef producers and students from Brazil. “The energy in agriculture in Brazil is unbelievable and the bright young people being attracted to careers in agriculture are impressive,” Patterson says.

In fact, Brazilian beef associates tell Patterson that 40% of the available lending capital in the nation is earmarked for animal protein production.

I tried to post a link to the whole article but I cannot until I have been here 7 days. Just google the article for the full read.

Brazil Is Using Reproductive Technology To Leapfrog The U.S.

Back to top Go down
http://powellangus.com
Sponsored content

Nindooinbah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nindooinbah   Nindooinbah I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nindooinbah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeney`s Corner :: Breeding Philosophies :: Breeding Philosophies-
Jump to: