Keeney`s Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeney`s Corner

A current and reflective discussion of cattle breeding from outside the registered mainstream

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brazil's cattle industry - or why US ranchers should live in thatched huts.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angus 62

Brazil's cattle industry - or why US ranchers should live in thatched huts. Empty
PostSubject: Brazil's cattle industry - or why US ranchers should live in thatched huts.   Brazil's cattle industry - or why US ranchers should live in thatched huts. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:41 pm

In their infinite wisdom the pundits at BEEF COW - CALF WEEKLY have pointed to Brazil as and example of what the US beef industry should look like ie. the larger use of AI. Amnesty International (no relation to Artificial Insemination) says that the beef industry in Brazil exploits it's workers in slave like conditions. Pretty easy to put large numbers of cows through a chute when the labor works for little or nothing Suspect
Back to top Go down
MKeeney
Admin

Brazil's cattle industry - or why US ranchers should live in thatched huts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil's cattle industry - or why US ranchers should live in thatched huts.   Brazil's cattle industry - or why US ranchers should live in thatched huts. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:25 pm

More con game selling passed off as educational advice...I was so pleased to learn today that the grass genuis of fescue use knows I don`t like him...nothing personal; just the con men he hangs out with, and verifiably, promotes...
Welcome JIMMER no 3, the con game stops here... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeneyscorner.com

Brazil's cattle industry - or why US ranchers should live in thatched huts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeney`s Corner :: Breeding Philosophies :: Breeding Philosophies-
Jump to: